Little bit about him:-
- Born in Lucknow
- Studied from the catering management college in Lucknow
- The youngest executive chef at the age of 25 to have ever worked with a five-star hotel in India
- Now, he senior executive chef at the Novotel Mumbai, Juhu Beach
- Also overseeing the Dosa Factory and Shalimar in Cambridge, as well as Mantra in Boston
- Designed and created an exclusive menu for the upcoming MTV India chain of restaurants, launched by Viacom 18 consumer products wing.
- Created and launched an ‘artisan’ line of meal kits in association with Haute Chef in December 2015.
TV shows hosted by him:-
- Breakfast Xpress
- Snack Attack
- The Great Indian Rasoi
- Health Bhi Taste Bhi
- Ranveer’s Cafe
- Food Tripping
- Thank God It’s Fryday
- one of the judges for season four of MasterChef India
List of Hotels he worked :-
- Brar began his career at the Taj Mahal Hotel (2001) at Fort Aguada Beach Resort in Goa.
- He was part of the newly opened Radisson Blu Hotel, Noida(became the youngest executive chef of his time in the country at the age of 25.)
- He joined Novotel, Juhu Beach, Mumbai, as the Senior Executive Chef.
List of restaurants he opened :-
- “Morisco” a seafood restaurant
- “Fishtail” a small open air barbeque eatery
- “Banq”, a fine Franco-Asian restaurant at Boston, Massachusetts, United States.(Banq won numerous awards including the Best New Restaurant in the World by the magazine “Wallpaper”.)
- Opened an all-vegetarian fine-dining restaurant in Mumbai in Dec 2016 called TAG Gourmart Kitchen by Ranveer Brar
Foodxpert Journal about Chef Ranveer Brar