- 1 cup Gram flour
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 cup boiled noodles
- 2 finely chopped Mushroom
- ½ cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1-2 finely chopped Green chilly
- 1 inch piece thinly chopped Ginger
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Green coriander
- ½ finely chopped carrot
- ½ cup finely chopped beans
- Salt as per taste
- ¼ tsp Red chili powder
- Oil for frying
- Take gram flour and corn flour in a large bowl.Stir till there’s any lump left.Keep adding a little bit of water till the mixture has a thin consistency.Whisk the batter for 4-5 minutes so that it becomes soft.
HOW TO BOIL NOODLES :
“Take enough water in any utensil so that noodles get drenched fully. When water starts boiling add 1 tsp oil and noodles into it. Once noodles become tender, drain the excess water with help of a sieve and pour some cold water.”
- Add salt, red chili powder, green chili, ginger, chopped mushrooms, cabbage, carrot, beans and noodles in the batter and mix all ingredients well.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Take a drop from the mixture and put it in oil to check if the oil is ready for frying.
- Place 4-5 pakoras or as many as possible at one time in the pan.
- Deep fry until they turn golden brown in color from both sides.
- Take out pakoras in a plate with absorbent paper. Likewise fry all noodles pakoras.
Steaming hot and crispy noodles pakoras are ready. Serve with tomato sauce or green coriander chutney and enjoy eating.
(TIP:-For making pakoras crispy we have added corn flour into gram flour, but 1 pinch baking soda can also be used instead of corn flour.)
made by surojit bose and Abir das
Recipe given by :-