- Gin- 45ml
- Kiwi syrup-10ml
- Lime juice-10ml
- Sugar syrup-5ml
- Curry leaf – 4-5 nos.
- Green bell peppers/Capsicum- 4 cubes Star anise-1 no.
- Lemonade /7up/ Sprite- Top up.
- Add Green bell pepper, curry leaf and star anise to a shaker. Add lime juice and muddle softly.
- (Tip- Not too harsh, or else the will become bitter)
- Add Gin, Kiwi syrup and Sugar syrup and Ice.
- Now shake with ice. Strain into a wine glass and top up with lemonade.
- Garnish as desired with bell peppers and curry leaves.
Create by @Akshay Lokrey
How to make cocktails – Kiwi and Curry booster by Akshay Lokrey